Ignite

IGNITE - SARA B. LARSON

Let me start by just saying, wow! I thought the first book, "Defy" was great. Well this book really kept me on the edge of my seat. It continues the story of Alexa, a royal guard of the king of Antion. The kingdom was relieved of the previous ruler Hector, whom was a complete tyrant. To the new king, his son Damian. Peace has been brought to the kingdom and all seemed well. Until a new threat that was unlike any other showed up to disturb that peace. Alexa, Rylan and Damian had to fight to save the kingdom from this horrific threat and protect a loved one that had been taken from them.

I really enjoyed this book. I felt that the dedication the reader had to describe the characters and their actions really allowed me to be immersed deeply in the story. It does end in a huge cliff hanger that sticks in your mind, wondering how is everything going to pan out in the third book. Well there is only one was to find out. I am definitely going to be reading the next book, "Endure".

Comments

Popular Posts