Fantastic book by an amazing writer



Again, I have gotten to enjoy a book written by Cinda Williams Chima, and again I enjoyed every page. This wonderful novelist has opened up a world into magic that I have not gotten to experience since Harry Potter. You really get to feel like you are there with the characters. The main character Seph endures so many hard ships, but manages to keep his head above water with all the new things that he experiences. Everything from being tortured, to discovering his new talents. Cinda, really knows how to tie previous books into the current ones. By that, I mean she knows how to keep the story flowing from the previous book. She sparred no expense at forming this world and making it all seem like it fits so nicely. I am looking forward to her next book in this series "The Dragon heir." Below is a picture that I got to take of me and Cinda at the RT book convention in Las Vegas of 2016. After she signed a copy of Flame Caster!! I have to say that she was a very sweet and classy lady. A writers personality towards their readers really makes a big impression, and she definitely made a good impression on me. 


Comments

Popular Posts