Saving Mars - Cidney Swanson




I read this book quite a while ago, I got it off ibooks. It thought it looked very interesting. I enjoy astronomy and like to read about other planets, so naturally I was drawn to reading a book about Mars. I have to say I really enjoyed this book. It was very thorough on its explanation on how the people of Mars survived, and sounded really believable. It has a good story line and was an enjoyable read for me. I was looking through my good reads at the books I have read so as to blog about them and came across this one. I though, hey I liked that book. It is about a girl living on Mars. Mars and earth are feuding so Mars is on its own for resources. However, Mars desperately needs something that earth has and earth has needs something that Mars has. So the main character has to travel to earth to aquire the goods and things get out of hand. Needless to say, this book captured me as a reader. After reading it, I decided to get the other books off iBooks. This book received four stars out of five from me on good reads. I enjoyed this book, but found the main character to be a tad juvenile for someone who would be a pilot for a space craft. Other than that a wonderful read.

Comments

Popular Posts